The global obstetric (OB) code should be billed whenever one practitioner or practitioners of the same group provide all components of the patient’s obstetrical care, including; 4 or more antepartum visits, delivery, and postpartum care. The number of antepartum visits may vary from patient to patient, however, if global OB care (more than 3 antepartum visits, delivery, and postpartum care) is provided, ALL pregnancy-related visits (excluding inpatient hospital visits for complications of pregnancy) should be billed under the global OB code. Individual E/M codes should NOT be billed to report pregnancy-related E/M visits.
- Design your building for luxurious feel using gypsum plaster- Kanish
- M5 Metric Short Arm Allen Wrench
- Công ty Nanifood: chuyên phân phối máy ép dầu
- Low Price Round Neck Half Sleeve T Shirts Store
- PROTECTING YOURSELF FROM BREATHING PESTICIDES ON FARMS
- A Step by Step Guide to Finding Best Computer Repair Service in Lahore
- Personal Loan Banaskantha
- Insurance Broker in New York City
- Jual Souvenir Tumbler Plastik Alisa Bottle Promosi
- How Do I Hire an Android App Developer?