A Chinese soldier has been arrested in Ladakh near Chumar-Demchok area, some 300km south of Pangong Lake on Monday. Reports said the soldier may have entered into India inadvertently. He will be returned to the Chinese Army as per established protocol after following due procedure, the report said.
The recent development happened days after Chinese President Xi Jinping asked his country’s troops to be prepared for war and Beijing said it does not recognise Indian sovereignty over Ladakh and Arunachal Pradesh, claiming India had illegally occupied Ladakh.
- Author’s Lounge | ReadersMagnet
- ACLS Ambulance Services in Chennai | Critical Care Ambulance
- Premium Commercial Non Agriculture Land at Dholera Smart City
- Order Meals on Rail Online at Agra Cantt Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC Zoop eCatering
- Rent a Bike or Scooty in Goa, Two Wheeler Rental in Goa
- Top 10 Best Zero Turn Mower For 2 Acres
- Get Your Residence Permits In Europe With Arabian Horizon
- The TorOption Scam and everything you need to know about it
- Destination wedding sharjah
- MLM Software in Chennai