Whenever I hear the C.S. Lewis quote from his book The Silver Chair, dinosaurs come in mind. Remember the City of Giants eulogy? To be honest it’s kind of catchy. Here it goes then:
"Though under earth and throneless now I be, Yet, while I lived, all earth was under me."
I have trouble understanding the darn thing at first, but it says how the giant King came to rule the world when he lived.
And now, like the Kings of Lewis’ imperial giants, dinosaurs are buried underground and waiting to be discovered. Yet they ruled the world in their thundering heydays, millennia before humans came.
And being the kings and queens of this world, these folks surely deserve catchy titles. In the human world, fancy nicknames are given to great rulers. Even in every-man's level, we love to give catchy titles to known achievers. Cage fighters are good examples. And now scientists came up with some of the most colourful names being given to any living creatures. If there is something that most modern a
- Best Season To Visit Kanha | Best Time To Visit Kanha National Park
- Korean Translation Noida
- How To Delete All Facebook Posts Without Deleting The Account
- Divorce Lawyers In Florida | Jacksonville Divorce Attorney
- Best Marquees In Lahore
- Keto Bread: Easy To Make Best Keto Bread Recipe
- Beautykrew Providing Trendy Wigs For Womens
- Gulshan Ikebana Ready To Move Project Noida
- Uses And Applications Of Oil-Cooled Servo Stabilizers
- Indian White Marble Manufacturer Bhutra Marble And Granite