The deal between Subhash Chandra’s Essel group, the promoters of direct-to-home (DTH)) company Dish TV, and Sunil Mittal’s Bharti Airtel has been called off due to differences over valuation. The promoters are now in talks with a global financial investor, which has no operations in the country, to pick up half their stake.The cash generated from such a sale will be used as part of the plan by the Essel group to buy back 5 per cent in flagship company Zee Entertainment Enterprises (ZEEL) in the next 12 months. According to sources close to the discussions, it expects to get around Rs 2,000 crore from the deal. The talks with Bharti Airtel were over the latter buying the promoters’ stake.
- MBBS Admission Abroad | Study MBBS Abroad For Indian Students
- Titan Marine Watermakers Services In Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Oracle DBA Online Training – Cheyat Tech
- How To Build The Best Grocery Delivery App As Per Your Business Model?
- Ampelomyces Quisqualis
- Tips On Choosing The Best Builders In Melbourne For Your New Home
- The Most Popular Trekking & Hiking Spots In Saudi Arabia
- Ceiling Fan Installation | Cooktop Installation | Data Point Installation | Downlight Installation
- CMS Development Services In Pune | CMS Development Servises In Pune
- Outsourcing Institute In The Best Of Bangladesh