Asian companies caught off-guard by the outbreak can now rely on one free month of a free cloud-based remote-working app.
As businesses across the region face further restrictions on staff travel and congregation in response to the continuing COVID-19 outbreak, some companies are stepping up to offer free time-limited software to help tide businesses that need remote-access solutions.
On 27 Feb, Cloud solutions vendor Nutanix announced it will provide an enhanced free trial of its Desktop as a Service (DaaS) solution called Frame to businesses across Asia.
- WordPress Hosting FAQs – VPS Hosting For WordPress
- Best Cash For Cars In Canberra
- Tnpsc Coaching Centre In Chennai
- Garden Sheds Paphos Cyprus
- The 7 Best Things To Do After An Office Move
- ‘All 128 COVID-19 Tests Are Negative’, Says PCB
- CNC Job Work In Chennai | SRS Engineering Works
- Custom Kitchen Renovations Sydney And Kitchen Showroom Sydney – Eurolife
- Online Job Support Fro India, Trainings In Chennai
- Coronavirus & Health Insurance Policy