National health expenditures are projected to grow at an average annual rate of 5.5 percent for 2018-27 and represent 19.4 percent of the gross domestic product in 2027. Following a ten-year period largely influenced by the Great Recession and major health reform, national health spending growth during 2018-27 is expected to be driven primarily by long-observed demographic and economic factors fundamental to the health sector.
- Affordable & Effective Press Release Distribution Plan At USD 100 Only!
- Product Marketing: Creating A Marketing Plan
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- European Defibrillators Market: Market Size, Share And Forecast 2019-2025
- Top Staffing Companies In Fremont
- Chambal Wildlife Safari Lodge
- Custom Boxes! An Emerging Need For The Packaging Industries
- Where To Buy Custom Cardboard Boxes With A Lid?
- Education System In Australia
- PLC Automation Companies In Chennai | Industrial Automation | VPC
- Category: Health