BCCI requested ICC to shift the board meeting scheduled on March 29 in Dubai because of the inauguration of the IPL. But ICC rejected the appeal.
IPL might get delayed
The International Cricket Council (ICC) denied the BCCI’s request to shift its board meeting which is scheduled to take place on March 29 in Dubai. The BCCI would be busy with the beginning of the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League same and hence the request was sent. Most of the board officials will be attending the meaning which means the start of the IPL might get delayed.
Just a few days ago Sourav Ganguly, the president of the BCCI confirmed that the IPL would begin on March 19 and stated that there would be fewer double-headers this season. But now it looks like that the IPL will be most likely delayed for the ICC meeting. A source told the Times of India on Friday about the same.
BCCI in mess
According to the source’s version, “The BCCI had written to the ICC to request for a date change, but that wasn’t
- Machine Learning Python: Regression Modeling
- How To Be Happy In Your Own Space
- How To Make Your Move To India A Memorable Experience
- Online Architecture Rendering Services
- CAPITAL MEADOWS – Luxury 2BHK/3BHK Gated Community Flats In Jakkampudi, Vijayawada
- Property Cash Buyers Calgary
- Avail International Businesses List & Business Email Lists From Frescodata
- Display Boxes! A Complete Introduction
- Agen Judi Slot Online Terbaik
- Wedding Invitations In London
- Category: Business