The FSSC 22000 System was designed to provide companies in the food industry with an ISO-based food safety management system certification that is recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI). Recognition by GFSI provides worldwide recognition and acceptance by food manufacturers and retailers. FSSC 22000 defines requirements for integrated processes that work together to control and minimize food safety hazards.
Benefits of FSSC 22000
FSSC 22000 Is an ISO based Food Safety Management System and it integrates nicely with other ISO based management systems including ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and others. Managing Risk First and foremost, building an FSSC System will provide your company with effective management of food safety hazards by creating an environment capable of producing safe product and a management system to continually manage, monitor, validate and improve the system.
- 14 Interesting Facts About Bed Sizes You Must Know
- Embroidery And Logo Digitizing Services USA | RedrawExpress.com
- Best UPVC Windows And Doors At Affordable Price
- Transform Customer Centric Processes To Remain Competitive
- Minister Unveils Initiatives To Boost Telecom Infrastructure In Brazil
- AWS Training In Hyderabad
- 5 Things To Know About Medhost EMR
- Green Tea – All You Want To Know
- Custom Printed Pastry Boxes And Wholesale Pastry Packaging | Elite Custom Boxes
- Artificial Intelligence Company In USA