The International Organization for Standardization ISO is an international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organizations. Founded on 23 February 1947, the organization promotes worldwide proprietary, industrial and commercial standards. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and works in 164 countries. It was one of the first organizations granted general consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council. TNV encourage adopting and implementing latest available standards ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015, hence no application shall be accepted after 01st Jan. 2017 for ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001-2004 standard, earlier this date was 01st Sept. 2017. Existing client may continue using their certification status till the validity of the standards.
- With Our Design And Advertising Expertise, We Have Enhanced Brand Stories Across The World.
- Cash App Help From Our Enthusiastic Technical Engineers For Solving Technical Issues
- Play Jumpman Slots For Free Slot Games For Fun UK
- What Things Can You Do With The Candle Boxes?
- Personalized Couple Gifts
- Basketball Schools And Basketball League For Kids – Royalbasketballschool.com
- Nokia 9 PureView Review: The Smartphone With Penta-Lens Technology!
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- How To Enhance Ecommerce Customer Experience
- Buy Womens Cotton Branded Latest Nighty And 100% Pure Cotton Nighty Online