ISO/TS 16949:2009, in conjunction with ISO 9001:2008, defines the quality management system requirements for the design and development, production and, when relevant, installation and service of automotive-related products. ISO/TS 16949:2009 are applicable to sites of the organization where customer-specified parts, for production and/or service, are manufactured. One of the automotive industry’s most widely used international standards for quality management, ISO/TS 16949, has evolved with the publication of a new global industry standard called as Automotive Quality Management System Standard – IATF 16949. On October 3rd, 2016 IATF (International Automotive Task Force) 16949:2016 was published by the IATF and supersedes and replaces the current ISO/TS 16949.
- Usage Instruction of Super MIC B12 – Buy MIC Shots
- Myst Bed in India | Authentic Furniture Store Delhi NCR | Living Spaces
- Office.Com/Myaccount Login | Microsoft Office.Com/Setup
- Shirdi Flight packages from Chennai | Chennai to Shirdi flight packages
- Hire APV Suzuki | Rent a Car in Lahore | Car Rental | 0312-4343400
- Kuinka päästä eroon MCAFEE-virhekoodista 1?
- UK Online Shopping Clothes – Online Clothing UK
- branded t shirts manufacturer in tirupur
- Order Meals on Rail Online at Ahmadnagar Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC Zoop eCatering
- Best 5 Online Marketplaces to Sell Clothes Online in India