ISO/TS 16949:2009, in conjunction with ISO 9001:2008, defines the quality management system requirements for the design and development, production and, when relevant, installation and service of automotive-related products. ISO/TS 16949:2009 are applicable to sites of the organization where customer-specified parts, for production and/or service, are manufactured. One of the automotive industry’s most widely used international standards for quality management, ISO/TS 16949, has evolved with the publication of a new global industry standard called as Automotive Quality Management System Standard – IATF 16949. On October 3rd, 2016 IATF (International Automotive Task Force) 16949:2016 was published by the IATF and supersedes and replaces the current ISO/TS 16949.
- Mobile App Development In India
- Key Tips For First Time Kanha Visitors
- Nest Egg Guru | Financial Planning For Advisor
- Free House Plans On Buildwizz
- US Distilled Spirits Market Size, Share And Forecast 2019-2025.
- Harvest Intelligence Effortlessly From Your Enterprise Documents With Nia Document AI
- Ace City Ready To Move Flats Noida
- ERP Consulting And Solution Providers In Bangalore
- 99+ Top Corporate Party Venues In South Delhi
- What Are The Benefits Of ISO 9001:2015 Certification?