"Lam Research Corp on Tuesday released its first major new tool in two decades for producing finer three-dimensional details on computer chips that must be shrunk down to fit into ever more complex phones and other electronic devices.
The company also committed to boosting its dividends each year and returning more cash to investors.
At an analyst day in New York, Lam executives introduced the Sense.i, a tool for etching features on silicon wafers to make chips.
In recent years, the intricate patterns on chips have become like the grid of dense urban neighborhood. Chipmakers have run out of room to pack any more transistors side by side, so they have started building upward.Crafting those three dimensional features has become key for Lam’s memory chip customers such as Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and SK Hynix Inc in putting more memory capacity into phones and other devices."
- Secure Your Home Network With D-Link D-Fend Router
- What Is Mediator Design Pattern?
- Jual Souvenir Promosi Flashdisk Kulit Pouch FDLT28
- Super Free Hotspot Vpn Unlimited Proxy Master
- Yes Bank Recruitment – 3700 Various Vacancies
- Babar Azam Becomes Pakistan’s New ODI Captain
- Best Residential School In Davangere – Vishwa Chetana
- Is The Builderfly Ecommerce Platform Suitable For Small Business?
- Best International Schools In Bangalore
- Green Tea – All You Want To Know