Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector-based graphics to depict the objects of traditional drafting, or may also produce raster graphics.
- Epson LIFE – Epson L1800 Reset Tool
- UPVC Windows Are The Best Among The Rest
- Gluten-Free Cookies: Easy To Make Best Gluten-Free Cookies Recipe
- GTC India/Leading Supplier Of Gas & Steam Turbine/ Turbine Controls Service/ Mark V
- SWAG SE SOLO Song Lyrics
- Announcement Of Australian Cricket Contracts Postponed
- What Is Digital Core Banking?
- Buat Karyawan Terkesan Dengan Memberikan Souvenir Kantor Ini !
- Rolling Stones One World Together At Home T Shirt
- Cruises By SN Limo Service