ISO 10012:2003 is not intended to be used as a requisite for demonstrating conformance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or any other standard. Interested parties can agree to use ISO 10012:2003 as an input for satisfying measurement management system requirements in certification activities. Other standards and guides exist for particular elements affecting measurement results, for example, details of measurement methods, competence of personnel, inter laboratory comparisons. This International Standard includes both requirements and guidance for implementation of measurement management systems, and can be useful in improving measurement activities and the quality of products. The requirements appear in normal typeface. Guidance appears in italic typeface within a box after the appropriate requirement paragraph. Guidance is for information only and is not to be construed as adding to, limiting, or modifying any requirement.
- Mi: Mi India, Mi India News, Mi India Blog
- German Translation Services | Professional German Translators
- M&A Advisory Firm | M&A Advisory Services | Zinnov
- Shopify Experts Services
- New Zealand Cricket Team
- Documents Required For Canada PR Visa From India | Express Entry
- Why Should I Choose A Native App Builder For Ecommerce Rather Than A Hybrid One?
- Social Media Marketing | An Integral Part Of A Digital Marketing Training Course
- Display Boxes! A Complete Introduction
- Olympiad EHF Eduheal Foundation Biggest Interactive School