Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design mechanical training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector-based graphics to depict the objects.
- HR Magazines
- Harga Karpet Masjid Per Meter
- Latest Pakistani Fashion Casual Wear
- Mobile App Development Company In New Jersey
- Best SEO Services In Glasgow 2019
- Event Management Companies In Lahore | We Plan Your Event
- Generic Lamivudine Stavudine Nevirapine Brand Infimab Remicade
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Chennai
- Android App Development
- Phone Screen Repair Near Me | Iphone Screen Repair Birmingham AL