The Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council Saturday increased rates on mobile phones and specified parts from 12 percent to 18 percent. This will come into effect from April 1. The announcement was made by Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman after she chaired the 39th meeting of state and Union Territory finance ministers as well as senior officials in New Delhi.The Council also decided to reduce to the tax rate on maintenance repair overhaul (MRO) services of aircraft to 5 percent from 18 percent. The rate on handmade and machine-made matchsticks, meanwhile, has been rationalised to 12 percent.During the meeting today, the Council also decided to waive late fees for delayed filing of annual Income Tax returns for FY18-19 by entities with a turnover of less than Rs 2 crore.
- Benefits Of Salesforce App Development
- Recruiting Chief Power Engineer Jobs | Chief Power Engineer Job Vacancy
- Best PU Colleges In Bangalore
- Italy Smart Gas Meter Market Size, Share, Trends & Forecast 2019-2025.
- Factory Space For Rent In Noida 9899920149 Industrial Property
- Leadership And Management Courses – CQM Training & Consultancy
- Datsun Go + Car In Bangalore | Datsun Go Price In Bangalore | Shahwar Nissan
- MEP Training In Hyderabad
- Project Management Course
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore