"Posted by Nokia
Nokia, along with leading operators Telenor and Telia, announced that it has deployed the world’s most advanced shared wireless network supporting a Multi-Operator Core Network (MOCN) feature, enabled for wireless technologies spanning 2G to 5G.
The 5G MOCN feature was deployed on a trial network in Denmark and verified with successful end-to-end test calls. MOCN, the most advanced network architecture model allowing for network sharing, enables distinct mobile operators with their own core network to share a common radio access network infrastructure as well as spectrum resources.
This is the first network to include live MOCN capabilities for 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G simultaneously. The live trial utilized Nokia’s end-to-end 5G technology, including 5G RAN and 5G cloud core."
- Differences Between Shared And VPS Hosting
- Công Ty Xử Lý Vệ Sinh Môi Trường An Tín Phát
- McLean Florist – Flower Delivery Mclean VA – Hana Florist
- Up To 98% Off Online Courses & Classes | Great Deals
- Cricket Match Prediction 100% Sure
- Aqua Sure RO Service In Noida. Contact Us:9773723986
- Jual Pen Stand Souvenir Pulpen Meja Promosi
- Here’s What Google Doesn’t Want You To Know: Opinion
- Software Development Company In Navi Mumbai
- What Are The 6 Steps To Starting A Business App?