The purpose of SLM is to ensure that the service targets are created, negotiated, agreed, documented, monitored, reviewed, and reported to the customer. SLM acts as a liaison between the customer and the service provider which sets the targets in terms of quality, time, and scope as per the SLR and SAC.
The Service Level Management (SLM) process is responsible for seeking a realistic compromise between the customers’ needs, expectations, and the cost of associated services, such that these are acceptable by both the customers and the IT Organization. This also aims to ensure that an agreed level of IT service is provided for all current IT services and that future services will be delivered to agreed achievable targets. Service Level Management is also responsible for ensuring that all appropriate Operational Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts are in place for monitoring the vendors and other groups.
- corporate car hire in Pune
- Professional Dynamic Website Design & Development company in India – Big Aquatic
- Peugeot Ready To Adjust Huawei Partnership If U.S. Demands
- Insurance Info – Performance Health Chiropractic
- Mehfeel – Does Builderfly ecommerce platform offer any free plan?
- The reality of governments racing to spend on cybersecurity
- Website Design, Web Applications, eCommerce development, IT Solutions
- Agra Day Tour Packages | Taj Mahal Tour
- Activated carbon manufacturing companies in India
- SAP Users Email List | SAP Users Mailing Addresses Database