Leonardo DiCaprio brought his special date to the 2020 Oscars who received his nomination as the Best Actor from Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
The 45-year-old hunk didn’t hesitate to bring his girlfriend, the Mickey and the Bear actress Camila Morrone to join him Sunday night. Camila, who’s in her 22nd year was spotted sitting next to Leo during the Oscars’ opening number when the Titanic actor was engaged in a brief call-and-response song with Janelle Monáe.
- Online Ordering System For Restaurants, Ubereats Clone App
- Professional Front-end Development Solutions Provider Company
- Mosque Finder UK – Get Directions & Prayer Times – Mosque Directory
- Dubai Luxury Car Rental
- The Angel Falls – One Of The World’s Highest Uninterrupted Waterfall
- Backhoe Loader In India
- Global Bioresorbable Polymers Market
- Gurgaon To Kullu Cab | Gurgaon To Kullu Taxi
- Keerthy Suresh In White Dress With Cute Smile For The Dinner Post The National Awards
- Jual Souvenir Flashdisk Rubik FDSPC25
- Category: World News