Palak Chutney is delicious and nutritious side dish for our south Indian breakfast.
Firstly, in a large kadai heat 3 tsp oil and saute 1 tsp urad dal, 1 tsp chana dal and ½ tsp cumin.
Also add 3 chilli and 1 inch ginger piece. Saute until blisters appear on the skin of chilli.
Keeping the flame on low, add 1 bunch palak and saute well.
Saute on low flame until the palak shrinks slightly and turns dark.
Cool completely, and transfer to the mixie blender.
Also add ½ cup coconut, small piece tamarind and ½ tsp salt.
Blend to smooth paste adding ½ cup water.
Now prepare the tempering by heating 2 tsp oil.
Once the oil is hot, add ½ tsp mustard, ½ tsp urad dal, 1 dried red chilli, few curry leaves and allow to splutter.
Pour the tempering over palak chutney and mix well.
Finally, enjoy palak chutney with idli, dosa or rice.
Click here for the webpage - https://www.hungryforever.com/recipe/palak-chutney-recipe/
- Metal working industry manufacturer
- Jual Souvenir Universal travel Adaptor UAR01U Promosi
- Maa Baap Ko Razi Karne Ka Amal In Hindi
- Vehicle Loan Company- Maxavalue
- Creative Web Designing, Web Development company in Hyderabad – Saga Biz Solutions
- Global Enterprise Risk Management Market
- second home near Mumbai
- marble polishing-Njwa Marble
- Web Hosting Services Selecting the proper Host