The Global Rodenticides Market is expected to grow from USD 3.80 billion in 2019, to reach USD 5.46 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period. The increasing population around the world spurring the demand for processed food combined with increased locust and insect attack on crops is responsible to propel the rodenticides market during the forecast period.
Rodenticides are the chemical or biological agents that help to destroy, kill, or repel rodents. These are usually formulated with food baits so as to attract rodents towards the formulation. Huge losses in agricultural fields, grain storage, and warehouses have been reported from rodent attacks.
- Stuart Rubin is manging director at the internal audit practice | Stuart Rubin
- Dalma Comforts Online train food Order Delivery Service at Bhubaneswar Station
- Rental Yachts in Goa, Helicopter and Private Plane charter services in Goa – Accretion Aviation
- Fix Dropbox Not Syncing Issue – Dropbox Customer Care- 1-800-385-7116
- North East India Special North East Package Tour
- Hire Skilled Trades in Canada | Submit Your Resume Here!
- Stamp makers dubai, Company Stamp maker dubai, Selfink Rubber stamp
- Multinationals and Market Power
- TV Service Center in Hyderabad
- Buy Superhero Gifts from the leading gifts store gift-feed.com