Sai Baba of Shirdi
Sai Baba of Shirdi is a name to conjure with. In fact, his name is used as a sacred and powerful mantra by thousands of persons. He is not a non-historic or remote personality, but one who was with us in the flesh till 1918, moving familiarly with tens of thousands and that for decades.
Sai Baba’s birth, parentage, and antecedents, no person that we have met can give any account. But Baba himself gave some hints which have been verified and worked upon. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. in the village Pathri, in the Nizam’s State. His parents were Brahmins who handed him over at a tender age to a fakir. After the fakir’s death, some five years later, the child passed in the care of his Guru Deva, Gopal Rau Deshmukh, a great bhakta of God Venkateswara of Tirupati. After a splendid period of ten years of intense love.
- Sourav Ganguly Biography: A Leader That Changed Indian Cricket
- Gluten-Free Cake: Easy To Make Best Gluten-Free Cake Recipe
- Texting & Driving Law And The Problem With Text Driving
- Metabolomics Biomarker Market: Market Size, Share And Forecast 2019-2025
- Estimated Cost Of Mobile App Development In Dubai – 2018
- Web Design Services – Best Responsive Website Designing | Sprybit
- Best ECommerce Development Company In Delhi
- 10 Great Inexpensive Christmas Gifts To Give Your Employees
- Today Football Prediction
- Content Marketing Services In Pune – ObY India It Solutions Pvt Ltd