Few days back, I read an article about the courier company UPS, who introduced a right turn policy for their trucks and saved millions of USD annually, from 2000s onward. The logic is very simple, After analysing driving routes and realising that the left turns resulted in wasting fuel waiting in traffic, UPS rearranged their routes so that drivers turned right 90% of the time. Due to the proper planning of right turns, the total distance travelled has also decreased drastically. Nowadays, the system became more efficient by the use of vehicle tracking devices.
- TOURIST PARTY ARRANGEMENTS IN HYDERABAD-FRINZA
- Okaya Centre Sector 62 Noida 9899920199 Office Space For Rent
- Different Asian Wedding Cake You Can Think Of Choosing
- Beauty Salons In Lahore
- Tips For Ranking Your Website In Google’s Rich Snippets.
- Email Appending | Email Append | Email Appending Services
- Cricket News Glenn Maxwell Might Miss The Initial Phase Of IPL 2020
- Call Center Software Solution
- Ats Floral Pathways NH 24 Ghaziabad | 3 BHK + Study Luxurious
- Personal Loan Adimali