Few days back, I read an article about the courier company UPS, who introduced a right turn policy for their trucks and saved millions of USD annually, from 2000s onward. The logic is very simple, After analysing driving routes and realising that the left turns resulted in wasting fuel waiting in traffic, UPS rearranged their routes so that drivers turned right 90% of the time. Due to the proper planning of right turns, the total distance travelled has also decreased drastically. Nowadays, the system became more efficient by the use of vehicle tracking devices.
- Why is Social Media Services important for Business?
- The Future of WordPress Web Development in 2020!
- Builderfly – A DIY Ecommerce Platform Coming Up With Amazing Features – Freeblog
- U.S. failed to properly oversee Chinese telecom carriers
- How to choose the right shoes for your workout
- Taj Mahal by Car From Delhi
- Hamptons Style Lighting
- Agriculture Industry Email List | Agriculture Industries Mailing Database
- Entertaining best online slot games uk play person offered
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 – 196 Posts