Few days back, I read an article about the courier company UPS, who introduced a right turn policy for their trucks and saved millions of USD annually, from 2000s onward. The logic is very simple, After analysing driving routes and realising that the left turns resulted in wasting fuel waiting in traffic, UPS rearranged their routes so that drivers turned right 90% of the time. Due to the proper planning of right turns, the total distance travelled has also decreased drastically. Nowadays, the system became more efficient by the use of vehicle tracking devices.
- Is Ecommerce Killing Offline Retailers?
- Luxury Kids Fashion Clothes For Infants & Children – Velveteen
- Guest Houses For Rent In Hyderabad
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- Top UPVC Windows Manufacturers In Kolkata
- 10 Great Inexpensive Christmas Gifts To Give Your Employees
- Kids Luxury Clothing – Velveteen
- European IPIN Market: Market Size, Share And Forecast 2019-2025
- Why Is ISO 22000 Important For My Organization
- Gp Rating And Gp Rating Courses In Tamilnadu