Sarkar is confirmed to join the squad for the final ODI match against the Chevrons.
Soumya Sarkar, a left-handed batsman and a right-arm fast bowler who also plays for the Rangpur Riders was added to the ODI squad for the third and final match against Zimbabwe.
Sarkar is the first Bangladeshi cricketer who scored a total of 200 runs in List A during Dhaka Premier Division 2019. He also scored his first ODI century in 2015 when he was selected to join the national cricket team.
- Tour Operators In Darjeeling
- Official Flamingo Melting Pop
- LED Sign Board In Noida | LED Sign Board Manufacturers & Suppliers In Delhi,Noida
- Southwest Airlines Reservations
- Best Linkedin Lead Generation Services In Glasgow 2019
- Car Key Cutting | Key Fob Replacement | Lost My Car Keys | Duplicate Car Keys
- Send Best Rakhi Gifts At Lowest Prices Via Same Day Delivery In Agra
- Same Day Tour From Delhi To Agra By Car – Agra Tour Guide
- Best IT Center In Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Best Canada Immigration Consultant In Hyderabad