"This whitepaper published by The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) presents a case for establishing a comprehensive industry-wide Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) Security Framework to review existing security guidelines, address gaps in the current approach to DLT security and highlight the need for robust standards.
DTCC also suggests the formation of an industry consortium to spearhead the development of a principles-based framework to identify and address DLT-specific security risks. The prominence of this framework would increase as DLT adoption accelerates in the financial services sector.
An established DLT Security Framework has the potential to enhance risk evaluations as part of firms’ security assessments. This could include establishing best practices and tools in areas such as risk management and oversight, cybersecurity controls, third-party management and incident and event management."
- Meet All Your Calibration Service Needs With Prism Calibration
- Sugar Packing Machine-do Not Let Loose Sugar Frustrate You Anymore!
- What Makes Ecommerce Sites Trustworthy? – An Analysis
- Things To Do In Miami
- Asus To Launch New Laptops In India To Cater To Work-from-home Demand
- Top-rated Website Development Company
- Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box Free Sample Gift
- Same Day Agra Tour By Car | Taj Mahal Tour
- Germany Airbag Market Size, Share, Trends & Forecast 2019-2025
- Professional Photo Editing Service Company